By submitting payment, you are agreeing to the following:
- Pursuant to a certain Lease Agreement (“the Lease”), the Collaborative Practice Center of Northern Virginia (“Licensor”) has leased Suite 1100 (“the Suite”) at 1100 N. Glebe Road, Arlington, Virginia 22201.
- You (“Licensee”) wish to occupy a designated portion of the Suite on a temporary basis.
- Licensor does hereby license to Licensee, and Licensee does hereby license from Licensor, on a non-exclusive basis, certain office space located in the Suite (“Licensed Area”). Licensee shall also have non-exclusive use of the Suite’s kitchen, so long as Licensee leaves the kitchen in a clean and neat condition.
- Licensee shall use and occupy the Licensed Area solely for general office purposes, and solely during regular business hours of 9:00am through 5:00pm when a representative of Licensor is present on the premises. In the event that Licensee and its guests do not promptly vacate the Suite by 5:00pm, a fee of $100.00 will be charged to the Licensee. Licensee and its guests may not enter any rooms or offices inside the Suite other than the Licensed Area, kitchen, hallways, and reception area. Licensee may not leave personal belongings in the Licensed Area and will leave the Licensed area in a clean and neat condition upon vacating.
- Licensee hereby agrees to indemnify and hold Licensor harmless from any cost, damage, claim, liability or expense (including attorneys’ fees and costs) incurred by or claimed against Licensor, directly or indirectly, as a result of Licensee’s use or occupancy of the Licensed Area.
- Any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to this License shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia without regard to conflict of law principles that would result in the application of any other law.